Soak in the panoramic views from this popular Infinity signature 2 bedroom floor plan. Over 1,300 square feet and in pristine condition, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence comes equipped with the luxurious amenities that the Infinity building is known for as well as many desirable upgrades.
Gorgeous maple wood flooring covers the main living areas of the home. Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining room maximizes your enjoyment of the breathtaking view. The motorized shades are remote control operated for the ultimate in convenience. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances, milky-white Studio Becker cabinetry, dark gray granite countertops, and a good-sized center island. Every thought has been put into making this residence comfortable, practical, and luxurious.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, club lounge, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,307 sq. ft. per owner
• Views of Embarcadero waterfront
• Great natural light
• Open living/dining room
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and custom counter extension, Studio Becker cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including Bosch gas oven/range, Thermador refrigerator, Bosch microwave and dishwasher
• Bathrooms feature Studio Becker cabinetry
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Large master bathroom features separate shower and deep soaking tub
• Central heat and air conditioning
• Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• 1-car parking included
• 24-hour security
• On-site concierge staff
• 5,000 square foot fitness center, includes sauna and locker rooms
• 75 foot indoor heated lap pool
• Club lounge with plasma screen, iPod hookup, catering kitchen
• 14-seat private screening room with Xbox, Blu-ray, and satellite TV
• Business center
• 2 conference/meeting rooms
• Underground parking
• World-class dining available in the building (Prospect: Chef Nancy Oakes of Boulevard)
For showings contact Jessie Lee at 415.518.6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos are of similar unit.
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.