This gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Infinity floor plan with bridge and water views features an office alcove and tasteful upgrades including elegant hardwood floors, plush carpeting in the bedrooms, track lighting upgrades, and custom built-in wall cabinets and storage systems in both bedrooms.
Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining rooms maximize the light and views from the home. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances (gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher), a Thermador fridge, Studio Becker cabinetry, granite countertops and a good-sized center island. The master bathroom features an extra-deep soaking bathtub, a separate standing shower, limestone travertine, dark granite countertops, and rich walnut-colored Studio Becker cabinetry.
This home is the epitome of modern elegance and represents one of San Francisco’s best examples of the high-rise condominium lifestyle featuring all the great things found in today’s modern home: world class views, modern and functional upgrades, all at an A+ location.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, club lounge, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• 1,323 sq. ft. per owner
• City and water views
• Expansive wall-to-wall windows in an open floor plan
• Balcony off the living room
• Office alcove
• Chef’s kitchen features stainless steel Bosch appliances, luxurious Thermador refrigerator, contemporary Studio Becker cabinetry
• Rich granite countertops in kitchen and master bath
• Master bathroom features dual vanities, deep soaking tub and separate standing shower
• Walk-in closet in master bedroom with custom California Closet organizers
• Extensive custom cabinets and storage systems in both bedrooms
• Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Custom lighting
• Window coverings throughout
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car parking included
• 24-hour security
• On-site concierge staff
• 5,000 square foot fitness center, includes sauna and locker rooms
• 75 foot indoor heated lap pool
• Club lounge with plasma screen, iPod hookup, catering kitchen
• 14-seat private screening room with Xbox, Blu-ray, and satellite TV
• Business center
• 2 conference/meeting rooms
• Underground parking
• World-class dining available in the building (Prospect – Chef Nancy Oakes of Boulevard)
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.