Soak in the panoramic views from this popular Infinity signature floor plan. In pristine condition, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence comes equipped with the luxurious amenities that the Infinity building is known for, as well as many desirable upgrades.
Gorgeous bamboo flooring covers the main living areas of the home. Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining rooms maximize your enjoyment of the breathtaking view. The motorized shades are remote controlled for the ultimate in convenience. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances, milky white Studio Becker cabinetry, dark gray granite countertops, and a good-sized center island.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, club lounge, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 804 sq. ft. per owner
• Fabulous light
• Tall curved floor-to-ceiling windows
• Bamboo flooring in living areas, upgraded plush carpeting in bedroom
• Kitchen features stainless steel Bosch appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, granite countertops
• Bedroom with walk-in closet
• Bathroom features upgraded shower door
• Custom closet organizers
• Upgraded remote controlled motorized window coverings
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Deeded parking in building included
• Pets negotiable
• 24-hour attended lobby
• On-site concierge staff
• 5,000 square foot fitness center, includes sauna and locker rooms
• 75-foot indoor heated lap pool
• Club lounge with plasma screen, iPod hookup, catering kitchen
• 14-seat private screening room with Xbox, Blu-ray, and satellite TV
• Business center
• 2 conference/meeting rooms
• Secure underground parking
• World-class dining available in the building (Prospect by Chef Nancy Oakes of Boulevard)
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.