Coveted Infinity Large 1 Bedroom
The iconic Infinity, designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and built by Tishman Speyer, is a complex of 4 individual buildings, two high-rise towers and two mid-rise towers all sharing a full suite of luxury amenties and services. The Infinity's signature all-glass exterior and round and undulating corners makes it one of the most unique buildings in San Francisco if not the entire US. One block away from the Embarcadero on Folsom St in Rincon Hill.
• The elegant and sophisticated kitchen features top-of-the-line finishes and appliances• Bamboo Floors
• Downtown city views
• Air Conditioning
• Bosch gas cooktop and Bosch stove
• Large Thermador fridge
• Bosch Microwave and dishwasher
• Watermark stainless steel faucets
• Gorgeous granite counter tops
• Studio Becker cabinetry
• Large bathroom comes with travertine floors, marble vanities with walnut cabinets and Watermark sink fixtures
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Small nook suitable for a desk
• One Car Parking
• No Smokers Please!
• New restaurant soon to open in the building from the team that created Boulevard - Nancy Oaks, Pam Mazzola, Kathy King, Ravi Kapur
• 24/7 security
• Full-time concierge staff
• An over 5000 square foot private fitness center - the largest in San Francisco! It includes fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with pilates equipment, private massage rooms and dry saunas, indoor competition-length lap pool
• Lounge / party room - bar and catering kitchen
• Two reservable meeting rooms - one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• 14-seat private movie theater/screening room - take your DVD’s or reserve it for a private event
• Business center - three workstations are available for your use with wireless internet and color copier/printer/fax machine
* Photos are not of actual home but similar home in the community.
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.