This is an excellent opportunity to live in the Infinity, San Francisco's most architecturally-stunning luxury high rise, the height of urban sophistication in the city. This spacious condominium is one of the largest and most sought-after layouts for a one bedroom floor plan.
Enjoy the expansive windows and Hunter Douglas Silhouette window coverings in both the living room and bedroom. The full-sized U-shaped gourmet kitchen is equipped with Bosch appliances (stove, gas cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher), a top-of-the-line Thermador refrigerator, beautiful granite countertops, and Studio Becker cabinetry. The large kitchen size is perfect for preparing large meals and entertaining guests; it is even larger than some of the kitchens in the two bedroom floor plans in the building.
The bedroom is good-sized and comfortable, with plush carpet. The bathroom features an extra-deep soaking tub, limestone travertine, granite countertops, and rich walnut-colored Studio Becker cabinetry. The bathroom is cozy and luxurious, making it the perfect refuge at the end of the day. Store all of your belongings in the unit's generous closet space, including oversized closets in the hallway and an extra-large walk-in closet in the bedroom outfitted with closet organizers by California Closets.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, club lounge, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• Approximately 850 sq. ft. per owner
• Open living/dining area
• Contemporary Studio Becker kitchen cabinetry with gorgeous dark granite countertops and high-end appliances including Thermador refrigerator, Bosch gas oven/range with vented hood, Bosch microwave, Bosch dishwasher
• Bedroom features large walk-in closet
• Light hardwood floors in living areas, plush carpet in bedroom
• Hunter Douglass Silhouette window coverings
• Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour security
• On-site concierge staff
• 5,000 square foot fitness center, includes sauna and locker rooms
• 75 foot indoor heated lap pool
• Club lounge with plasma screen, iPod hookup, catering kitchen
• 14-seat private screening room with Xbox, Blu-ray, and satellite TV
• Business center
• 2 conference/meeting rooms
• Secure underground parking
• World-class dining available in the building (Prospect by Chef Nancy Oakes of Boulevard)
For showings contact Kyle Algeo at 415.328.3313 or email@example.com.
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.