In pristine condition, this 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom residence comes equipped with the luxurious amenities that the Infinity building is known for as well as many desirable upgrades.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• Fabulous light and panoramic views
• Top floor 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom unit
• Kitchen features stainless steel Bosch appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, granite countertops
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Built-in cabinetry
• Walk-in closet in bedroom
• Bathroom features upgraded shower door and additional medicine cabinet
• Upgraded plush carpeting
• Upgraded window treatments
• Deeded parking in building included
• Sorry, no pets
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Concierge and on-site management company
• 5,000 square foot fitness center
• 75 foot heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen and bar
• Private movie theater
• Meeting rooms
• Massage room
• Business center
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.