This gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Infinity floor plan with bridge and water views features tasteful upgrades. Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining rooms maximizes the light and views from the home. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances (gas oven/range, microwave and dishwasher), a Thermador fridge, Studio Becker cabinetry, granite countertops and a well-sized center island. The master bathroom features an extra-deep soaking bathtub, separate standing shower, limestone travertine, dark granite countertops, and rich walnut-colored Studio Becker cabinetry.
This home is the epitome of modern elegance and represents one of San Francisco’s best examples of the high-rise condominium lifestyle featuring all the great things found in today’s modern home: world class views, modern and functional upgrades, all at an A+ location.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,300 sq. ft. per owner
• One of only 12 units in Tower II with a dramatic oversized balcony off the living room with north-facing views
• Expansive wall-to-wall windows and open floor plan
• Bridge and water views
• Gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel Bosch appliances, luxurious Thermador refrigerator, contemporary Studio Becker cabinetry and rich granite countertops
• Walk-in closet in master bedroom with custom California Closet organizers
• Master bath features granite counters, deep soaking tub and separate standing shower
• Tibetan walnut hardwood floors in living areas, custom carpet in bedrooms
• Custom lighting and power roller shades
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car deeded parking included
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 square foot fitness center
• 75 foot long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.